Well it’s Wednesday and already my surveys completed include:
- Damp problems in a rented house in Sheffield (recommended by a friend)
- Wall tie corrosion on a large semi in Sheffield (found me on the net)
- Dampness in Harrogate (An existing client)
- Wall tie corrosion in Ben Ryding (Recommended by a friend)
- Wall tie corrosion in Pudsey (Yellow pages)
- Structural problems in Keighley (Recommended by a structural engineer) and….
- Damp in a house in Goole (Recommended by the customer’s mother).
Today is a ‘business development’ day so some time to blog and a visit to a site to shoot some video and check on progress. The rest of my week is booked up with more surveys, as is next week….blimey.
Collected our new Beanies, which will keep my lads heads warm from now on – neat eh?